Sunday, October 5, 2008

6 months without you...

It is so hard to believe that it has now been 6 months without you my precious child. The love and beauty you brought to this world were indescribable. I will never forget your Daddy's face when he saw you each day. You life and fight changed him as a man.

We know that you are now taking deep breaths without worry or pain. Though we always will wish that you were taking them here with us. I look for you in the things we do every day.

Know that there isn't a second that goes by where we don't think about you. We love you so very much. We pray that when we are ready that you and God will bless us with another child. Until we meet again sweet pea...

hugs and kisses from Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

Fer said...

(((((((AMY)))))))) I still have you in my prayers. I wish none of this has happened to you. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Elizabeth said...

Amy - found this blog through Nayeli's blog...

It has been 9 years and I sometimes have a hard day - or moment. Life can be hard.

We also appreciate that love our girls gave us...

I wish you peace through this journey.
Elizabeth