Thursday, January 7, 2010

Missing you

Oh sweet Faith...

I miss you terribly. I was reading and looking back through baby Averi's parents posts and I tell you that you and Miss Averi are both trouble makers :) Her mommy said that she moved even though she was maxed out on meds...JUST LIKE YOU DID! Averi's dark hair and her eyes remind me of you. You and Averi have touched the lives of so many...

It's hard to believe that you were 22 months old yesterday. Your birthday is in 2 months! A 2 year old. I have a crazy 2 year old prancing around in Heaven. Mommy and Daddy love you baby. You are a great big sister. Abby loves to look at the pictures of you.

I forgot to tell you that I am going to meet Drake's mommy. We are so excited. We have shared so much joy and pain in the last two years. God placed our families in each others lives for a reason. I don't know what I would have done with out them.

I am working with 8th graders for confirmation at our church and have been asked to teach on a servant's heart. Faith without you and this trial in our lives I don't know that my servant's heart would have grown as much as it has. Thank you for all you do and continue to do in our lives.

Love you babe...
Breathe easy...
Butterfly kisses...